1. Go to the side menu and click on Events.
2. Click on Add New button to create a new Event.
3. Choose the Member Template from Campaign Templates section.
4. Click on the Detail Event tab.
5. Click on Add Image to upload a relevant banner image.
6. Write an effective Title.
7. Go to Details to write a short description of the Campaign.
8. Click on Click here to select causes from the control bar and select the causes related to the Campaign.
(Note: Do not forget to select the causes while filling up the Basic Details section of Non-Profit Profile Update.)
9. Go to Location & Date: Update the Start Date, Start Time, End Date, and End Time as per the Campaign requirements.
10. Click on the “Location” field. Type and select a location name in the Google Maps.
11. Verify all the steps, and click on the Save button.
12. Click on Define Registration Form
(Note: By default Name, Email, and Mobile number fields are there in the form. If you want to add any extra field you may use this option).
13. Select the field which you want, drag and drop it into the form, then click on the Save button.
14. Click on the Save Registration Form button then Save the Event.
15. Click on Publish button.